Why to Work With Us?
Welcome to ROOF CARE where innovation and excellence create a platform for opportunity and growth. We have a wide range of career and development program, positive working environment and equal employment opportunity (EOG) which makes right skills in the right places to achieve our strategic objectives. All level of employees are provided with training and development program designed to optimize their career at ROOF CARE. Our goal is to attract top performing candidates into supportive growth environment and retain these individuals with challenging and satisfying work that meets their goals and exceeds their expectations.
Sales Engineers – 2 positions available
Description: Sales Engineer
Increase the Sales Volume of the organization by serving customers with their technical needs.
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirement Analysis.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Civil Engineering and Valid UAE Driver’s License
Sales Engineer Job Duties
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Establishes new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Generating new enquires submitting quotations/proposal/material approval.
- Coordination with contractor/client/consultant for smooth execution of works undertaken.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Collection of payments against works completed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assistant Sales Manager
Description: Assistant Sales Manager-Abu Dhabi, UAE
Assistant Sales Manager is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market, segment, and managing the team with diplomacy.
Asst.Sales Manager Job Duties
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Allocating areas to sales Executives/Engineers
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to Sales Manager
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Coach and train sales staff to ensure employees reaches full potential Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time